Check your grade. We already have 31 % of the course evaluation.Go to the right side bar to the section "Open these documents". Grades will appear in the excel files by section.
There are still 5 more weeks to go when we will do more classwork and less homework, if possible.
Don´t forget to write your comments and suggest possible blog posts to share with the class. Start learning the next group of words to be tested on week 9 (pages 173-175).

6 comments:
hello! I think that Enrique has a good idea about putting grades in the blog. I saw my grade and I feel better because I had nervousness. And I liked sample about vocabulary exam, it is going to help to review the past list.
Teacher, the grades in de blog was abaut 31% or 29%? I ask because I was listen that will be about 29% and now I see 31%...
Fracesco
Holaaa! Me parece una muy buena idea la de colocar las notas en la p�gina, son de much�sima ayuda para llevar nuestro propio control. Los ejercicios, seg�n mi criterio, son de dificultad media, pero si me ayudaron mucho a precisar detalles claves que debo tomar en cuenta, tanto en este examen, como en los pr�ximos que estan por venir.
Hello everybody!! teacher I can not open the excel files! why?
Patricia
Gracias por publicar las notas profe, son de gran utilidad para uno poder llevar un control de como le está llendo, más que nada por el 5% de evaluación continua (Attendance, assignments, homework). ¿El otro 5% es independiente de este primer 5%? Muchísimas gracias de antemano.
Yes, Kelwin, this 5% has been already added to the total grade and is completely independent from the second part of the course.
Post a Comment