20.11.07

Practice test very similar to Departmental exam

My colleague, Prof. Gilberto Berríos, has created this exam for his students which resembles our Departmental Exam. There are 25 questions with three alternatives and the test has a time limit of 1 hour 30 minutes (exactly like the departmental exam). Please write your name and last name so he can keep track of the test because his students will take it too and he will like to know the results. I hope you find it useful. See you Friday at 11:00 at ENE 115. I WILL POST FINAL GRADES AT THE END OF WEEK 11, NOT BEFORE.

Mi colega, Prof. Gilberto Berríos, ha creado este examen para sus estudiantes, el cual es muy similar a nuestro examen departamental. Tiene 25 preguntas con tres alternativas de respuesta, y una duración de hora y media (exactamente como nuestro departamental). Por favor escriban su nombre y apellido para que él lleve un registro ya que sus estudiantes también lo tomarán y él quisiera conocer los resultados. Espero que les sea de utilidad. Nos vemos el viernes a las once en ENE 115. PUBLICARÉ LAS NOTAS FINALES AL FINAL DE LA SEMANA 11, NO ANTES.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do this test, tomorrow. It is a great idea to practice for our Departamental Exam this Friday. I have a question, When will we know our last two grades? Sorry if i sound like a hurry person. I'm not hurry is just curiosity.

Alejandro Fontiveros

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher! I'm Juan Floyd, i think this iniciatuve is very great, because it helps us to have an idea of how we'll be evaluated, besides it's very useful for pracicing. Thank you for posting it!

Anonymous said...

hola profe, gracias por dejarnos practica para el departamental. Luego que conteste el examen le cuento que tal me fue.

Anonymous said...

hola profe le podemos llevar la guia con los ejercicios hechos en ella??????? o es necesario llevarlos aparte?

Anonymous said...

Hola profe, gracias por publicar este modelo de examen. Obtuve 24 preguntas correctas, pero no se como revisar cual fue la que tuve incorrecta. ¿El examen es a las 11 o a las 11.30? ¿Con cuánta antelación hay que llegar al salón en el que vamos a presentar? y además, el quiz de vocabulario ¿a qué y en qué salón lo vamos a presentar? Muchísimas gracias de antemano.

Berta said...

Mario: Please bring the answers to the exercises on a separate piece of paper with your name. Thanks.
Kelwin, wow, 24!!! If you knew which one you had wrong (the number) you could perhaps enter again as Kelwin2 and just read that question. I hope you get 24 on Friday too.
The exam is at 11:30 but I prefer if you go 15-30 minutes ahead of time. The vocabulary quiz will be taken after the departmental exam (as soon as you finish).
See you.

Anonymous said...

hola profe como esta, gracias por el simulacro de parcial me sirvio para practicar, mi pregunta es si luego de terminar el departamental usted publicara las notas por aqui o hay que ir a su cubiculo personalmente..... gracias

gabriel diaz ..

Anonymous said...

Teacher gracias en verdad por colocarnos esto. Realmente me sirvio de mucha ayuda este modelo de examen para el departamental,varias preguntas eran muy parecidas en el estilo, ahora esperemos los resultados a ver.

Alejandro Esteves

Gilberto Berríos said...

Berta, I just love your students' commenting on my quiz. I can see they appreciated it.